- Composition: Expanded, closed-cell elastomer material
- Color: Black
- Density: 4 to 8.5 lbs. per cubic ft.
- Thermal Conductivity: .7:71 at 75’F, tested according to ASTMC 177
- Water Absorption: .10 lb/cut surface area, ASTM 1667
- Water Vapor Permeability: Wet cut Perm-inch 0.10
- Temperature Limit: +20’F to +180’F
- Description: ll8″ x 2″ x 30′
- Avg. Wt. Ctnl Lb: ll
- Cubic Ft.Per Ctn: 1.25
Features / Benefits
- Reduces heat flow for hot water plumbing.
- Excellent fl exible, elastometric, thermal insulation.
- Can be applied to all diameter pipes by spiral winding.